August 21, 2008

Sneak preview

It's late, and like millions of hobby-riddled adults across the country, I'm bemoaning my full-time job, which has again robbed me of the time and energy to do what I want to do right now -- to write down my thoughts.

A compromise: I shall write (briefly) about that which I will write about soon. 

So, dear singular reader, these are the future posts that you can eagerly anticipate in the coming days (in no particular order):

1. An illustrated description of the Worlds Best and Easiest Artisanal Bread Recipe. I am not exaggerating. It's friggin' amazing.

2. Sixty Seven jars (true story) later, and I've finally figured out the definitive secret to perfect peach jam. Happy thing, too - it's much easier, tastier and healthier than other methods. 

3. Who killed my tomatoes?

4. The awe-inspiring yet scary home "garden" two blocks from my house. This intrepid reporter (me) will go deep undercover to find out who the heck lives there and grows 20-foot tomatoes over every square inch of available space. 

5. Also, what to do with pole beans. In fact, this recipe will blow your mind and make you speak French.

6. Edible weeds. Who knew?

That's my list as of 11:59 pm on Thursday. By morning, it may be longer. But then I'll be at work. Gr.

If you have preference over which post to read first, drop me a line.

I'd fall asleep now, but I have this song in my head. Apt message.


No comments: