August 28, 2008

Hi, there, neighbor

Ok, so I have to get a little "eight-year-old girl giddy" for just a moment. Please indulge me, or if you don't want to, skip this entry.

Google analytics is a great thing. It tells me who, if anyone, is actually reading this blog. Some days when I look at it, I get depressed because the new visit from the day before came from me. And some days, like today, the reader report is so darn exciting.

Hello, reader from New Delhi, India!

Hello, person from Christchurch, New Zealand!And I really must mention whoever is reading this blog from Weber City, Virginia. You rock.
Anyway, thank you so much. I'm here in the midst of political kabuki theater for two weeks, and it's great to know that people are tuned in to gardening -- and to my dear garden.

I return home on Friday evening, and I promise to have a full report on what the heck transpired in my absence. Beware, though; it may be a tear-jerker (depending on the hunger level of the skunks).

1 comment:

jansakmom said...

Dina Dear - we need to meet up somehow so I can give you some bags of Cotton seed mulch. Very organic and the reason the plants and garden here is doing so well. The elephant ears are 4 feet across and we harvested 20 melons that were so sweet and juicy we are forever spoiled. I saved some seeds and will send some to you.