September 16, 2008

Finally! I drew you a picture.


So. I was in yoga a few weeks back and I got to daydreaming (which is exactly what you're not supposed to do in yoga). An image popped into my head and wouldn't go away. It was of a hen making her nest in a pile of skyscrapers, and she looked both happy and determined to have her way.

That, I thought, is me. And that image is what I wanted to have represent this whole citylovescountry effort.

So I went to Bob Slate Stationer (this great paper/art store) and got myself a bunch of Pigma Micron pens and some drawing paper and set about to draw what was clucking contentedly in my brain. Life and work and scheduling interfered, and this project took way too long. But here is draft 1, and I'm throwing it out there for comment.

What do you think? I'm totally going to print it on a T-shirt and wear it around.

2 comments:

BeatricCaldwell said...

Yay for Pigma Micron pens!

Who doesn't love the thought of a chicken "determined to have her way"?

I support this candidate!

Dina said...

The only way this could be cooler is if you were here to draw with me, Tiff. Thanks for your vote.